So the renovations on my new barn at coming along nicely.
After doing a bargain hunt on Saturday my brother and I picked up 43 portable fence panels for the round ring and stall turn outs.
We starting with assembling the round pen first. In the end it took both my brothers, my father, my boyfriend and myself to put it up.
Lets just say making a circle is not as easy as we hoped.
My mare Dreamer seems to be only getting worse. This morning I took her out of her stall and she acted liked her legs were stiff as boards. Founder/laminitis still doesn't seem like the problem. The best solution would be to get a vet out. Now I just need to find a decently priced one.
So my thoughts this weekend have been concentrated on the future. I am not sure why it has become of my concern because I am usually the one to let things go with the flow. Maybe it is because I have so much to look foward too.
Although it is interested how much things change, even if it doesn't look like it, or you try to stop it.
Change is inevitable, maybe for the better? I guess we will find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment