That is what I am right now.
This week is only half over and I swear I might fall over from exhaustion.
So Monday I spent pretty much all day training for my new position at work. Got home went straight to the barn cleaned all 7 stalls, brushed all 4 horses and rode 3 of them. That took me until 9:30 when I got home got in the shower went on the computer to send some newly taken pictures to potential buyers and then climbed into bed by 10:30. So at least I got a half decently long sleep.
So Tuesday was another day of training that consisted of more work that hurt my brain. I was driving home and I got a call from a boarder telling me her vet results from her horse who is lame, she then asked me what happend to my divider fence. I had no idea what she was talking about as it was fine this morning. So I rushed over to the farm only to find a metal portable panal completley managled. I have no clue what happend to it. I mean the metal was literaly ripped apart, not even a horse could do that. So I needed to come up with a solution fast because I could not put the horse back in that paddock. And I also had a dead lame horse on my hands who also needed a private paddock to rest. So after lots of running around, confusion, hammering, pulling, pushing, yelling, and stress I managed to move two horses to the new barn with seperate runs. So yet again I did not get inside before dark.
Today was filled with more training. Honestly I feel like my head is going to explode. Tonight I have precon and not surprisingly I am not prepared for that either.
I need a time out or a vacation.
On a happier note, I have a lady coming to look at Emma on Thursday. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that one. My father is trying to arrange to have my TB in our upcoming school auction. There is a long weekend next weekend (keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather, haha).
I expect weeks like this though. Things can't always work out according to my schedule so I just take them as they come.
Patience is a virtue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment