Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Look into the future...

Sometimes I wish I could do that.

So summer is officially over. Kinda funny actually my post was about summer just beginning and I haven't posted since then. You would of almost thought I was busy over the summer, I wish.
No nothing too spectacular came about, it was another gone past.
Fall is now here and I am back in school, not much more to say about that. School is school.

So things to look foward too in my future. Well I wish there was something.
Other than my best friends wedding, I have a whole lot of nothing.
I was immensly looking foward to Christmas up at Big White with my mothers whole side of the family and Andre was even going to come! Now Andre is saying if his parents stay in the Valley over Christmas he is going to stay as well. I mean I understand and all but last year we never spent Christmas together either. Sort of a bummer that is all.

So I have realized I trust people to easily. Not a good thing when you work in a industry with horse people. Keeping your word obviously is not of high importence to them. It is just frustrating to no end I guess how I keep giving people the benefit of the doubt and keep getting screwed over. Bout time I did something about that 'eh?

Oh well life goes on

No comments: